Administrator

贡献
金钱
积分
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
1楼
admin 发表于 2007-10-18 03:58 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
1 We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我们非常希望在平等,互利,互换所需的基础上与您建立商业伙伴关系
2 In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口,我们期望能成为贵司的直接贸易合作伙伴
3 Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us. 我们希望双方建立互利的贸易关系
4 We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relation. 我们期望将来的合作更加愉快。
5 It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you 我们希望能与贵司继续保持相当多的商业来往
6 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon,
我们期望能尽快收到贵司的报价。
7 I hope you'll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望您从缩图上能看出我们真的全力以赴。
8 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望您能尽快安排时间和我们洽谈生意。
9 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.我们热争盼望与贵司做真皮皮鞋生意。
10 We look forward to your early reply and trust that though our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我们盼望您的快点回复,相信这次交易我们能确定最近还会与您合作。
11 I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon. 我希望能与贵司做生意,盼望尽快收到您的消息。
12 I hope that we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
13 I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能继续合作。
14 We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真诚希望这次交易双方都很满意
15 We hope that this market trend will continue.
希望这种市场趋势会继续。
16 It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望您会认真考虑这件事并尽快回复我们
17 We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.
我们希望您能处理我们诚挚的请求。
18 We hope to receive your immediate answer.
我们希望能收到您的直接答复
19 We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 我们盼望尽快收到您关于这件事情的回复
20 We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.
21 We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
我们盼望尽您能尽早处理
22 Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
如能尽早处理这件事我们将不胜感激
23 We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
我们希望您能尽可能快的解决这个要求
24 We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future. 我们希望以后不会再有类似事件发生
25 We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 期望您能尽快报给我们一个较低价格
26 We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution. 我们希望这件事情能得到一个满意的解决
27 I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我非常希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们以后的合作。
28 We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings. 我们希望这件事情在不会影响我们今后的良好合作。
29 I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.
我们希望这次交易能让双方互惠
30 We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant
relations.我们希望这次事性不会给我们的愉快合作带来任何伤害。
 懒得打字嘛,点击右侧快捷回复【左侧自定义内容】  【右侧自定义内容】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

Mobile|Archiver|Naale Community

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 04:19 , Processed in 0.015264 second(s), 12 queries , Apc On.