好友

积分

Administrator

贡献
金钱
积分
帖子
admin 发表于 2008-4-6 14:57 |显示全部楼层
Whenever one door closes, I hopeone more opens ,Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance当一扇门关闭的时候,而另一扇窗也必定为你打开,所以要记住,给自己拼搏的机会!相信你一定喜欢!也希望你和我,能时时给自己信心,对未来充满希望!

I hope you dance                               
                                                                                I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat
But always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small
When you stand by the ocean
Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens
Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance
I hope you dance
I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Living might mean taking chances
But they're worth taking
Lovin' might be a mistake
But it's worth making
Don't let some hell bent heart
Leave you bitter
When you come close to selling out
Reconsider
Give the heavens above
More than just a passing glance
I hope you dance
(Time is a wheel in constant motion always)
I hope you dance
(Rolling us along)
I hope you dance
(Tell me who)
I hope you dance
(Wants to look back on their youth and wonder)
(Where those years have gone)
I hope you still feel small
When you stand by the ocean
Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens
Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance
Dance
I hope you dance
I hope you dance
(Time is a wheel in constant motion always)
I hope you dance
(Rolling us along)
I hope you dance
(Tell me who)
I hope you dance
(Tell me who)
I hope you dance

译文:余尧                                                                                               

歌词大意
我愿你永远拥有好奇的心

纵然已得到满足,仍心怀渴望                                               

愿你能珍惜每一次呼吸的机会                                               

但愿爱不会使你失落惆怅                                               

愿你能感受到人生的渺小 而大海无限宽广                                               

生活将一道门关上 必定会开启另一扇窗                                               

答应我 给人生一次拼搏的机会                                               

选择碌碌无为还是迎风起舞?                                               

我愿你起舞                                               

我愿你起舞                                               

愿你不畏山高路远征途漫长                                               

不要满足于平坦安逸的捷径                                               

生命也许意味着冒险 但是它们值得                                               

爱也许意味着错误 但那也值得一试                                               

不要为别人的过错而折磨自己                                               

当你快要放弃时 请三思                                                

给予头顶的那片天多一点欣赏                                                

选择碌碌无为还是迎风起舞?                                               

我愿你起舞                                               

(时光如轮,转动不息)                                               

我愿你起舞                                               

(匆匆流逝)                                               

我愿你起舞                                               

(谁愿意在回首往昔时迷惑彷徨)                                                

我愿你起舞                                               

(旧时岁月已去向何方)                                               

主题

好友

积分

Amateur Investor

贡献
金钱
积分
帖子

VIP会员勋章 最佳优秀荣耀勋章 论坛核心会员

weizh 发表于 2008-4-6 19:07 |显示全部楼层
很好听,/strong
PM:U1428298
回复

使用道具 举报

懒得打字嘛,点击右侧快捷回复【左侧自定义内容】  【右侧自定义内容】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

Mobile|Archiver|Naale Community

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 15:12 , Processed in 0.028090 second(s), 12 queries , Apc On.